Ashadeep is a centre of education and rehabilitation for the differently abled children. Ashadeep is a registered society. Ashadeep was founded by Rt. Rev. Dr. Gratian Mundadan CMI, Bishop of the Diocese of Bijnor, on October 13, 2004, in a remote village, Dodrajpur in Bijnor district of U.P. in North West India.
- To help the differently abled children to realize their potentials and to develop them.
- To provide shelter and support to all those in grave need.
- To ensure that differently abled children are equally talented and productive
- To enhance self-sufficiency through training and skill development programs.
- To create better society with the values of equality and inclusiveness.